1. From the SecureVideo website, click on the "For Small Practices" tab.
2. Click the "Sign Up" button in the upper right hand corner.
3. The button will take you to the account creation page, which will have the pricing at the top.
- Monthly Service Fee: $50
- Videoconferencing Hosts Included: 1
- Sessions Per Month Included: Unlimited
- Cost Per Extra Videoconferencing Host Added: $50
- Masked Calling Minutes Included per Month (for your organization): 300
- Masked Calling Overage Price per Minute: $0.03
A valid credit card is required to connect to your first session. You can cancel anytime. When you cancel, your Monthly Service Fee will be pro-rated based on the number of days you were a customer during the month.
Only users with the ability to host a session (Account Administrators and Videoconference Session Hosts) require a paid Videoconferencing Host License. There is no charge for individual users who cannot host a session (Participants, Patients, or other Organizational Users such as Schedulers or Clinical Supervisors who do not also have Videoconference Session Host role privileges).
There will also be a list of fields. After filling them out, click "Save".
- Full Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear on your account and on your session invitations.
- E-Mail Address: Enter the email address you would like all system communications to go to.
- Time Zone: Select your time zone; this is the time zone that your sessions schedule will be displayed in.
- Phone Number Displayed to Participants: Enter the phone number that your patients can use to reach you. This number will be displayed at the bottom of your session invitation emails as well as on your waiting room page.
- Password: Enter a password that is at least 8 characters long (twice). For security purposes, the password must include:
- at least one uppercase letter
- at least one lowercase letter
- at least one number
- at least one of the following special characters: !,@,#, $, &, or *.
4. On the next page, you will be shown the Terms of Service. Please read through the terms, and check the box at the bottom of the page to indicate agreement, and click "Accept" to continue.
5. You'll automatically be taken to you dashboard. However, you will not be able to connect to sessions until you enter your credit card information. (We will keep this card on file for billing once the calendar month ends.) Click the link "click here to add a credit card" to be taken to the credit card entry page.
6. After filling out the fields, click the "Save" button.
- Cardholder Name: name of the cardholder
- Cart Number (no dashes): enter the credit card number without dashes
- Credit Card Expiration (MM/YY): enter the two digits for the expiration month, and then a forward slash, and then the two digits for the expiration year
- Credit Card CVV Code: enter the CVV code for the card
7. After clicking Save, you'll be taken to your account dashboard. Click on Install Zoom to make sure you're ready to hold sessions.
If you'd like instructions, please see our support article How do I download and install the videoconferencing app?
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on December 4, 2020.